Feast of St. Arnold’s is committed to being Colorado’s family friendly beer festival! We make sure that the kids have just as much fun and enjoyment as the adults do and every year a wonderful partner steps up to help us achieve that.
Our 2016 Family Fun Zone partner was:
This year’s kids zone is going to be fun! We have:
- Flipshack returning for tumbling action,
- bubble stations,
- 1200 water balloons (that’s a lot of balloons!),
- a DIY bubble-wand station where kids can turn pipe-cleaners, string and straws into bubble-making devices,
- face painting by Girl Up Club,
- W.O.W Balloons will be on-site twisting balloon sculptures from noon to 3pm,
- a stilt-walker from Colorado Circus will be roaming the festival from noon until 3p,
- there will be fair-style races (potato sack, 3-legged, wheelbarrow, etc) including prizes for participants,
- John Hall of Let’s Jam Colorado will be bringing musical instruments, including a guitar and drum kit, for youth to sample and he will also be performing at noon and at 1pm,
- Inspector Magic is back and performing a 45 minute show at 2:30pm,
- Josh and John’s ice cream van will be on-site,
- there will also be big inflatable-bowling and other yard games to play, even bocce.