Fax, email or mail signed registration & certificate to:
Feast of Saint Arnold
Chapel of Our Saviour
8 Fourth Street
Colorado Springs, Co 80906
Attn: Brian Bennett
Or email email@example.com directly
Or fax: 719-577-9793 Questions: 719-231-4803
Link to information about this opportunity to attract hundreds of new first time visitors to explore our brewing community and sample your beers.
Information for Beverage Partners
- A Celebration of Colorado’s culture and lifestyle. It is designed to showcase the best of Colorado’s craft brewing, winemaking and emerging distilleries. Other lifestyle activities will be a 5K and a 10K non-competitive family oriented walks (called Volksmarches), tours of the historic venue, and food and beverage seminars. The event will showcase the best professional musical talent in the region with live continuous live music. Food vendors will be select “best of” in the region.
- We expect approximately 1250 to 1500 in attendance including paid guest and volunteers.
- Proceeds to Charity: The Feast of Saint Arnold will benefit Westside CARES, whose mission is to provide care and compassion to neighbors in need. These neighbors, the most vulnerable in our communities, most who live on the edge financially, receive emergency assistance food, clothing, shelter, transportation, and medical assistance from Westside Cares. As the only emergency human service agency West of I-25, they are an essential asset in our community. The missions of Chapel of our Saviour.
St. Arnold will provide:
- 10’x10′ Booth Space
- 6 Foot Table
- 3 Staff Passes per booth
- Your logo and website link on event website
Beverage Partners will provide:
- Their own 10 X 10 tent, tent weights, banners and signage
- A least two beverages to showcase and pour
- Samples for 1250 to 1500 in attendance
- Knowledgeable staff to pour and talk about their products
- You may bring your branded merchandise to sell. You will be responsible for any sales tax.
- Saturday June 11, 2016
- Gates open 11:00 AM for VIP’s and Noon for General Admission
- Alcohol Service: Noon to 4:30 PM
- Event ends at 5:00 PM
- Setup 8:00 AM
- Gates close for setup at 10AM
- Parking available on site
- Be ready by 11:00 AM